Cohort Directors drive the effectiveness of the LEAD Program. If you have a heart for equipping the next generation of ministry leaders, we would love for you to consider becoming a LEAD Cohort Director!
- The first 2 years, the Cohort Director will work through all content with their cohort.
- 3 hour cohort gathering.
- Cohort gatherings consist of (Catching up, processing course
content, further explanation of topics being covered, preparation/ information for the next
- Coaching calls/face to face meetings with leaders for 1 hour. One coaching session per month.
- Grading assignments.
- Retreats at the beginning of Semester 1 and 3.
- International Missions Trip with the Cohort
- 2 one-on-one meetings with Regional Director per quarter
- One Cohort Director Huddle per semester with other cohort directors in the region.
ESTIMATED TIME REQUIRED
A Cohort Director will put in the following number of hours per month during their first 2 years, and no less than 10 hours per month thereafter.
- Cohort Gathering – 3 hours
- Coaching Meetings – 1 hour per student
- Grading – 3 hours
- Learning and reviewing course content (first 2 years) – 10 hours
- Learning and reviewing course content (Year 3+) – 2 hours
DOWNLOAD The Expectations Of Cohort Directors Document